Unix Command Line for Beginners and Non-programmers
Jun 4, 2017 | Reading time: 1 mins
The words “Unix command line” can be intimidating if you are not a developer. Whether you are a designer, QA engineer, product manager, or brand new to coding, there is something for you here!
In this talk, you will learn enough command line to get you comfortable using it in your daily work life. Learn how to:
- Customize your command line
- Manage files and folders
- Do date and time conversions
- Easily show / hide icons on your desktop
- Use aliases for reminders or tasks you do often
- Search and replace content in files
- Download applications
- Even manage your GIFs!